Why Life Insurance?
Life insurance is about providing for the ones you care about when you are not there to do it yourself. Have you ever wondered how your family would manage financially without you? With life insurance in place your family could have the security of a cash lump sum if you were to die during the policy term.
Coming to terms with the loss of a loved one is never an easy thing to do and adding financial burden to the grief can make coping increasingly difficult. You can help to support your family after you die, or even a business partner by acting while you are alive. If you leave it, it may be too late.
Among the reasons to take out Life Insurance could include:
- Mortgage Repayments – do you wish to arrange for your mortgage to be paid?
- Replacing the primary earner’s salary – ensuring the family does not fall on hard times after your death.
- Replacing childcare – the death of the primary childcare provider could lead to the need for childcare expenses.
- Education expenses – cover for school/university fees after the death of the primary earner.
Whether it’s about not leaving your debts behind or ensuring your family can maintain the standard of living to which they were accustomed, it’s clear there are plenty of reasons to look for the best life insurance policy for your personal circumstances. Getting the best quote is an important part of finding the right policy.
- Designed to provide financial security for your loved ones.
- The insured amount remains constant for the life of the plan and is paid tax free in the event of the policy holders death or terminal illness, if provided for in the policy.
- Can be used for living costs, covering mortgage, children’s education and more.
- Sometimes known as Term Assurance or simply Term Insurance.
Still Not Sure?
We can help you by searching insurance products based on a fair and personal analysis for the most suitable Defaqto 5 star rated cover for your circumstances. Contact Us to find out more.
JUST SOME OF THE INSURERS WE WORK WITH
Shire Financial Services Ltd
Surrey House, 41 High Street,
Newmarket Suffolk CB8 8NA
Registered Company No.
Country of Registration: England
Mon-Fri: 9:30am to 5:30pm
Sat and Evenings: By Appointment
We receive commission from the mortgage lender. Also, depending on mortgage type and complexity we usually charge a fee between £200-500 and for Expatriate mortgages, a fee of £800. Fees are payable upon Mortgage Offer.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
SHIRE FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED IS AN APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE OF SESAME LIMITED WHICH IS AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES, INCLUDING BUSINESS BUY TO LET, ARE NOT REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY. FOR COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES WE ACT AS INTRODUCERS ONLY.
THE FCA DOES NOT REGULATE ESTATE AGENTS, SURVEYS AND SOME FORMS OF BUY TO LET MORTGAGES.
FOR ESTATE AGENTS AND SURVEYS, WE ACT AS INTRODUCERS ONLY.
THE FCA DOES NOT REGULATE SOLICITORS AND WE ACT AS INTRODUCERS ONLY.
Equity release refers to home reversion plans and lifetime mortgages. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.